Scrapbooking With ME Boutique
Design Team Call 2015
It is that time of year again and this is one of the hardest jobs I have. Picking who will be our Designers for the next year when we have so many talented entries. So once again I would like to ask who would like to be a designer for SBWMB??!! The new DT members will be chosen by December 20th and will be notified by email before the public announcement on January 1st, 2015. Here are the things you need to do to apply.
You must have an active YouTube, Blog and Facebook account.
We need at least 3 photos and videos of your most recent projects.
Information with links to your email address, YouTube, Blog and Facebook accounts, as well as your Country of residence and a little information about yourself.
Who if anyone you have designed for before, and are you committed to be on any other DT or Guest DT spots for 2015.
Email all entries, links and information to email@example.com by December 15th, and put DT entry in the subject.
The term and responsibilities:
- Every Designer will be on a 3 month trial basis, this is just to see how we work together and if we believe we are a good fit. If after 3 months we both agree that things are working out then the term will run through Dec 31, 2015. If it is not working you will still be responsible to finish your last projects with the kit you have. If you refuse to fulfill your responsibilities then you will be billed the full price for your kit.
- We ask for 2 projects a month, one can be a finished project that you display and describe the products used from the kit on your video. The other must be a tutorial, it can be of any type project as long as items from the kit are used. To finish and post your project(s) in a timely manner.
- Every Designer must be able and willling to participate in at least two (2) Youtube/Blog Hops in 2015. To post/comment in the SWMEB Members Room a minimum of 4 times per week. To participate in ALL monthly challenges and SWAPS in the Members room.
- To act as Administrators and to promote the Good Will of the SWMEB at all times and to assist members with their inquiries if you are able to answer.
- Post Haul Videos and share/post your Design Teams and SWMEB videos.
- Most Importantly - To Have Fun!
What a DT member of SWMEB will receive:
DT members will receive - one DT kit per month, filled with wonderful goodness.
- Discounts on your personal purchases, you cannot place orders for someone else using your discounts.
- Product(s) sent at random for product reviews - that you will do a video for and are then yours to keep.
- Promotion on all SWMEB social media sites as we'll as our FB sell group our blog and our new website.
Thank you and good luck to everyone,