Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Very Cute 3D School House Gift Box

I created this very cute 3D school house gift box for my grands for a little back to school money holder. I used my Cricut Explore Air and one of the school files. I just enlarged it to the full 12x12 mat size and then put my grandsons name below the bell. I love how the Cricut explore will score, write and cut all in one easy sweep. There is no guess work because before it cuts, writes and scores you can see exactly what it is going to do. After the cut all you have to do is fold on the score lines, use a little glue on the three flaps and put the little school house together. I used a wink of Stella gold glitter pen to embellish the bell and his name. My grands love them! And I love quick and easy since my time is very limited.

Here is the link to the video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoqEg72IrjM






No comments:

Post a Comment