Here are mine:
- I love the sound of cutting a great quality paper, that crunch, the smell, the image of it being glued on my project. yummy
- I love my distress inks. The idea of altering the color of a piece of paper just by using various inks. I can take a plain white piece of paper and a couple colors of distress ink and make a fall leaf just by applying the shades in the right places.
- I love my scor tape, again the smell, the way I can take a piece of chipboard, some paper and my scor tape and make a mini album in no time at all.
- I love my markers, all 1000 of them lol. I am a marker addict, I collect them, want all of them and use as many and as much as I can lol. Even when the project doesn't call for them. :)
- I love my sprays, again have a ton of them and use as many as I can on a project. Love to spray and watch the color change and the shine come out as it drys. Watch the paper, flower, ribbon or whatever you spray change colors and become something new.
Well that is mine and now I am lost in a creative world, I want to create!
Now share with me yours.