Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Page Layout Using our Cricut Explore!

Tomorrow we will be doing a page layout using our Cricut Explore Air. This will take a little time because there are a few elements we will be adding and adjusting. I will show you how to change the words on a pre-designed image, how to place your images on the canvas, adjusting and slanting, how to group/un-group the text and how to change the colors of the images to match the color of your paper, this makes it much easier to arrange and choose your scrapbook paper and your pen colors. We will also go over lots more during this start to finish tutorial.

This will be on my YouTube channel, I hope you will join me. Just grab a cup of coffee or tea and sit back and learn with me. Here is a little shot of what we will be doing. My oldest grandson will be starting high school tomorrow, so I wanted to make sure and remember this first day by making a nice layout with his name, school name and first day photo. And creating the layout on the Cricut Explore Air is so much easier than just cutting things and hoping you get the right size. With the Cricut Explore you can lay it all out on the scrapbook canvas, arrange and adjust until you get it like you want!

Hope to see you tomorrow! My YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/SCRAPBOOKINGWITHME






No comments:

Post a Comment