Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday Trials??

Okay so here we are on Tuesday and our theme today is Tuesday Trials. This could open up a whole lot of possibilities right? lol. I would like for us to share what our biggest "trial" is that prevents us from crafting as much as we would like. Now don't feel bad if your "trial" is your family, no one will hold it against you at all. So here I go with mine, this could be a long one.

My biggest "trial" that prevents me from crafting as much as I would like is my job. I love what I do, I get to work from home, talk daily to friends all over the world, ship out wonderful crafty goodness and bring a smile to a face because they got "happy mail"! But in keeping up with all this I have to put my crafting on the back burner. Most days I have no problem with this because I get to see the beautiful projects you have created with items from the Boutique and I live my crafting through you. :) But then there are days when I just want to play all day, bury myself in my crafty hoard vault and just play, play, play...oh sorry. Then it is back to reality and I realize there are packages to weigh, labels to print, inventory to count and crafty goodness to get out the door to you.  So again my crafting goes on the back burner and I get back to work! And also realize how much I appreciate each of you and the support you have given us over the past 10 years, so I whisper a little "thank you" and keep on working!

So there is my confession tell me about yours.


4 comments:

  1. Yes I agree, my job is my biggest trial. While I love my job, it is my heart. I am the assistant director of a preschool and love it. But I would love to stay home and craft and also craft for others. I would love to do that whether for money or gifts. I am not all about the money but love to give to others. I have no problem staying busy when I get a vacation from work. My days are filled. I love all the random texts I get daily that say can you make this? My boss walks up to me all the time and hands me her phone and there is a picture from Pinterest and she asks, "Can you make this?". Cracks me up, yes it takes up my crafting time but I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine would be our business and raising my grandaughter . Tho she is my heart and soul,at my age I forget sometimes how much work her father was at her age ,hehehe.Our business runs 7days a week and let's face it,there's always some hiccup that hits every other day that has to be done ASAP.These 2 things aren't a huge big deal but I'd give up the business to craft all day long if I could.shhhh,our secret,hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. My trial is my stuff is still packed in boxes since we moved last spring. I am not suppose to lift anything heavy so that means I need help and no one wants to help me. So I drag it out a little at a time. Someday it will get unboxed...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. My trial is my stuff is still packed in boxes since we moved last spring. I am not suppose to lift anything heavy so that means I need help and no one wants to help me. So I drag it out a little at a time. Someday it will get unboxed...lol

    ReplyDelete