Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

DIY planner stickers using your Cricut Explore.

I have finally got around to doing some planner stickers with my Cricut Explore Air. I love this machine. And the great part is, I don't have to lug around all those cartridges, they are all loaded in the Cricut Design Space software. I know some are staying away from the explore air because you do have to have Internet access to use it. And if you have limited access to the Internet then this may not be the machine for you. But for those of you, like me, who work on the Internet all the time anyway and are fortunate enough to have good access then this is the best. I love that I can also access  Design Space from my phone, my iPad and my Android tablet. I can create designs and save them then when I am ready to cut just go to my Cricut and hit go!! I can sit anywhere and create, at the doctors office, in line picking up the kids, traveling, while someone else drives of course lol. Let me know if you have a Cricut Explore and what you are making. 

No comments:

Post a Comment