Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thursday "Throw Back" - and it is Epic!

Well it is Thursday "Throw Back" time!! And I have a question for all of you.

If there was just one thing in your stash that you could "Throw Back", in other words get your money back on, what would it be??

Mine would be and old Epic die cutting machine, that I have used but have broken three of. These things weren't worth the money it cost to ship them. Don't ever buy one if you see one out there for sale they are awful!! Well at least in my opinion they are. Hopefully someone else has had better luck with them than me.




1 comment:

  1. My epic throwback would have to be,my alcohol inks.I bought every single one they make but let's face it there's only so few things that I know how to do with them.Blessed evening

    ReplyDelete