Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Ink Storage Anyone?

I have finally found something that will organize all my Tim Holtz inks without having them stacked in a pile, and digging through to find what color I am looking for. This heavy duty acrylic (fingernail polish) holder is perfect! The photo is showing two back to back, and I have the one in the back sitting on a book to make it a little higher than the first one so I can see at a glance what I have. Let me know what you think. Click the link below if you would like to see where I purchased mine and received FREE shipping. Believe me they are well worth the money. They are not the light acrylic, they are a very good quality heavy acrylic that will last and last.

If you would like to purchase the inks just click HERE, we carry the full collections.

To download the color chart for the Distress inks click HERE.

** Disclosure, I am an affiliate of Amazon and receive a few pennies each time there is a purchase using one of my links. This does not cost you anything, it just helps me out in bringing you reviews on new products and sales.**  






http://amzn.to/1Lw2b7e
Look it also holds the other TH items as well. So you could storage for the complete collections.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think this would hold any of the other TH products? (Sprays and such?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Rachel it does hold all the other items as well. I inserted a photo for you showing this.

    ReplyDelete