Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Never Give UP!

I found another quote on Facebook that inspired me and I though I would share. This is a person called Spenzii I think to all his friends. I just wanted to share this with you this morning. I have always told me girls there is nothing in this world you can't accomplish if you work at it hard enough. It just takes dedication and hard work and you can accomplish extraordinary things in your life. I am so proud of both my girls because they do work hard and have all their lives and have accomplished great things.

Never let anyone tell you that you will amount to nothing. Remember and keep in mind that God didn't make nothing, He made SOMETHING out of NOTHING, and that is YOU and I,  the WORLD, and the very air we breath.

Here is the quote I read and it inspired me on a day when I needed it the most, maybe it will inspire some of you too.

If you FAIL, never give up because F. A. I. L. means, 
FIRST ATTEMPT IN LEARNING."
END is not the end, in fact, E.N.D. means 
EFFORT NEVER DIES.
If you get NO, as an answer, remember 
NO means, "NEXT OPPORTUNITY".

BE POSITIVE IN 2016! 

3 comments: