Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Mini Book Storage

Today I played around with a mini book storage system using my G45 collections. I love these little faux books and how they are multi functional. I have a video tutorial on my YouTube but below you will find the measurements.

Enjoy, let me know what you think below.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SCRAPBOOKINGWITHME

Now these measurements are for the size book I made you can make these any size you want just adjust your measurements to fit your binding cover.

Cut 2 pieces of chipboard 3x3 1/8"
Cut 2 pieces of chipboard 2x2 7/8"
Cut 2 pieces of card-stock 4x4 (or whatever you want to use for your front and back covers)
Cut 2 pieces of card-stock 2 7/8x3 (these are for the inside covers)
Cut 1 piece of card-stock 2 1/8x3"
Cut 2 pieces of card-stock 1 1/2"x 5 7/8" (this may be to long but can be trimmed off)

Please enjoy and let me see when you get yours made!

Thanks E






No comments:

Post a Comment