Pages

Sunday, July 16, 2017

This Southern Tongue did it again! 

We posted a video of a brand new collection, just in the shop yesterday and my Southern slang got the best of me and I pronounced it just like I saw it lol. I knew better, just didn't do better. The beautiful city that this collection is named after nestles along the French Riviera and was made famous in the early fifties by Brigitte Bardot. A place that I would love to visit but will most likely never get to go. This city is Saint Tropez, pronounced, Sant-Troupès in Provençal dialect. Or to this Southern girl "Sant Tro-pay". So sorry for the error in the pronounciation but never-the-less this collection is beautiful as well as the city it's named after. 

The collection: http://www.scrapbookingwithme.com/apps/search?q=st+topaz


The City: 



No comments:

Post a Comment