Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Fantastic announcement!

First I want to say hello once again, I am back blogging and hopefully will be able to keep up this time! Lots of things have been happening around here and I am so excited, I want to share everything with you. My facebook sale group that I started in September 2012 is now up to over 400 wonderful members, and I have a design Team!! I am very proud to announce my four new designers for our shop Scrapbooking With ME Boutique, on facebook! I will have their names and all the links to their channels in the side bar. I will also be posting their wonderful creations here as well. 

Now on to my next news. I have had lots of people asking about a store where they can shop if they don't have facebook, so I am proud to announce that in just a couple of weeks you will be able to shop for the same items in my new Zibbet store. I will also have the link posted in the side bar.

Lots of things going on this year and I am so excited for this journey and I hope you will come along and share it with me.

Thank you all for hanging in there while I was MIA!

Lots of happy scrapping Edith

1 comment: