Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

New collections from G45 paper

G45 has outdone themselves this time. I love these new collections and can't wait to create with them. The French Country is so vintage with the browns and tans not to mention the rooster lol. And my favorite is the Secret Garden...oh my is all I can say about this line. And G45 has also teamed up with Co'ordinations paper company to create the matching card stock! This is even better! If you haven't already checked out these lovely paper collections, click on the links below to scroll through and be prepared to be amazed. Thank you G45 team for working so hard to continually bring us the most beautiful paper ever.


2 comments:

  1. This is probably not intentional but at the end of the 3rd line....you put "ON" my and I figured it was supposed to be OH my...probably not "the" word cause it doesn't really describe the line but it never hurts to try....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great eye Carolyn I need to get you to do my proof reading. Sorry though there is no hidden word in this blog post. But thank you for reading and commenting. The word will be very distinctive and will not "go" with the post at all. Keep trying and good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete