Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Oh my goodness! Has it been a long time!!

Ok, ok, yes I know it has been such a long time since I have posted on my blog. It has been a whirlwind year so far. My hubby had another heart surgery in February, then in March had another heart attach. He is doing better but it has been rough around here this year. Then to top that all off my son-in-law lost his job in March and hasn't been able to find another yet. Thank the Lord business has been good, so we are keeping the bills paid. :)

But back to business!!  We have added some great new lines in the shop and now have also taken on selling Thirty-one products!! yeah!! Here is our link www.mythirtyone.com/edithwray if you need anything from Thirty-one, these bags are wonderful, and YES you can use a ton of them for your scrapbooking supplies!! I use them all the time for our retreats and storage in the shop! Love them so much. And the best part you can have them shipped directly to your home! Here are just a few of the beautiful bags and totes. And you could get some half price or even free!! Just ask me how.

Also come on over to our boutique and shop for some wonderful crafty goodness!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/scrapbookingwithmeboutique/














No comments:

Post a Comment