Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Final selections are in!!

Our wonderful team has made their final selection for our August kits, and I know you are going to love them. This kit promises to be one that you will be using pieces and parts from for a while, because it is jam packed full of wonderful goodness. I can't wait for the BIG reveal!! Remember kits go up for sale August 1st and there will only be 10 available so make sure to either reserve yours today or be there on the first to grab yours while they last. You want a sneak peek you say...well I don't know they didn't tell me I could...but I do own the company right lol. Okay I think they will be okay with a little peek so here you are.

Yes it will include the beautiful versatile G45 album!! And the album contains: one 8-3/4x8-1/2x2 inch mixed media D-Ring album, four black pocket dividers, twenty art sheets (ten ivory and ten kraft) eight vellum sheets and 102 photo corners. And this is just one piece of the kit wow!! There are about 30 more pieces in this kit.....


Don't forget reserve yours now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment