Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Cascading Waterfall Card - Using our "E" Club Kit supplies

This is a sweet and easy waterfall card, but I am calling it the cascading waterfall card because we made the cascading album this month. It is the easiest I have made yet I think as far as waterfalls go. All the measurements and the template are linked below.

My card base is 4 1/4"x 5 1/2" but you can use this on any card front.

Cut one piece of solid cardstock, I used the pink at 3/4"x4"

Cut another piece of solid cardstock, I used the green at 2 1/4"x8 1/2" you will score on the long side at 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 3 1/2".  Take the pink piece you cut at 3/4" and glue this at the top closest to the score lines, cross ways (if confused look on the video and I show you just where it goes) leaving the same amount hanging off at each end. Punch holes about 1/4" in on each end of the pink piece this is where you will put your brads and attach to the card base.

Cut 4 white pieces of cardstock at 2 1/4"x2 1/4" and use the stamp to stamp on these or decorate with flat embellishments. Maymay stamp set. 

Cut 4 patern paper pieces of cardstock at 2 1/2"x2 1/2" I used the prima pattern paper from our March "E" Club Kit. 

Cut 4 pieces of solid cardstock for the back, I use pink for this because it matches our collection.

Card mat should be 4"x5 1/4" again I use the green checked pattern paper from our collection.

To assemble the card it is best to watch the video, it is really hard to write and explain how it goes together, but when you see it it is so easy.

Link for the video tutorial: https://youtu.be/1MKj8Aja8fI


Photos below.









No comments:

Post a Comment