Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Note Pad/ Pen Holder

For the notepad/pen holder below are the measurements and the full tutorial. Hope you make a few and share them with us.


Cardstock 3 3/4x11 on the long side score at 4, 8, 9, 10
Cardstock 4 3/4x7 1/4 score on the short side at 1/2" on both sides, turn to long side and score at 4 and 4 1/2"
cardstock 2 1/2x2 1/2 score at every 1/2" 

Mats for the front are cut at 2 1/2"x3 1/2"
Inside mat is cut at 3 1/2"x1 1/4"

Note pad is cut at 3"x4"
cardstock for the top is 2 1/4x3" score at 1 3/8", 1 1/2"






2 comments:

  1. This is a neat little item that would be a suitable gift for anyone. First, I'm going to make one for myself, because I am always losing my note pads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say....I think I will leave the topper off of the pad as it might be a pain if you were in a hurry to write something, like from the phone. Instead, I will stamp something on the top of each page to make it pretty. More time consuming, but I would like it better that way.

    ReplyDelete