Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Beach Hut 3D Box

This is a cut and easy project. We used some items we got in our July E Club Kit and made this adorable Beach Hut box. I love the beach so this is right up my alley. I have never been to a beach that had beach huts, I don't even know if they are a "thing" anymore. Let me know in the comments below if the beach you visit has these. I would love to see some photos of some of them. 

I will like all the products I used under my video tutorial, if you can't see all the links just click the show more on your computer or the little arrow on the left side on your ipad or phone. 



Cardstock 10 1/2x10, on the long side score at 1/2", 3", 8" turn and score at 1/2, 2 1/2, 7 1/2"
Cardstock 5 1/2x10 on the long side score at 1/2, 2 1/2, 7 1/2 then turn and score at 1/2".

In the small boxes under the 1/2" score line mark the center and then score a line from that mark down to the side where the two score lines meet. Then do the same thing the other way creating a triangle in these two small boxes. 

Mats: 4 3/4x4 3/4 inches cut 2 front and back
          2 1/2x4 3/4 inches cut 2 roof
          2 1/4x4 3/4 inches cut 2 sides

Door and window is cut using my cricut the Cricut file is here. Or if you don't have a cricut and would like to use this file I have linked a PDF for these images here. 

Banner is cut at 3/4"  






No comments:

Post a Comment