Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Cookbook Flip Album

Thank you all for purchasing the Cookbook album Kit. I was excited to make mine but I never realized that I would love it so much. I am hoping you will love yours just too. Keep in mind that you can laminate any of these items to make them last longer. After you fill in your cards just run them through the laminator, seal them and you can get all kinds of things on them and just wipe it clean. Same with the outside just seal it and then it will last for a long, long time. 

We have also included the link to the PDF file for the cards in case you need more, just print them off. 

Written instructions are listed below as well as photos, and the link to your exclusive video tutorials

Trim out your recipe cards. You can see on the video how I trimmed mine but it is up to you how much or how little you trim off. 

Cut 2 pieces of the brown cardstock to 7x7 inches, these will be your covers for your 6x6 chipboard pieces included in your kits. Draw a line across the bottom and on the left side at the 1/2" mark from the edge, this will give you a good place to lay your chipboard in when glueing, to keep it straight.
Lay your chipboard down and cover with the cardstock. Trim the corners leaving at least 1/8" from the tip of the chipboard to the end of the paper. Fold your cardstock over the chipboard and glue in place. 

Inside mats are cut at 5 7/8x5 7/8 inches cut two and glue in place.

Outside mats are cut at 5 3/4"x5 3/4" cut two and glue in place. 

Cut strips from your brown cardstock that measures 1"x6 1/4" score on each end at 1/4". You will need 4 sheets for each page, two for front and two for back. Glue only on the two folded over scored ends and across one long edge. Leave the other edge open to slide your card into. You can make these various colors if you want to match each page. 

Cut a top strip that is 1 1/2"x5 3/4" score on the short side at 3/4" all the way down. Fold in half and use this piece on the edge where you will be putting your holes for the rings. This will act as a reinforcement. 

I punched my holes at the top, you can have a side flip if you want. For the top I only used two rings. I punched the holes 1 3/4" in from each side and 3/8" down from top. Using my crop-a-dial, on the largest hole I punched these out. I then colored my hole reinforcements brown and placed around the holes. Using these holes as a guide I then place my pages on them and marked my holes on my pages and punched the pages. 

For the front it is up to you how you embellish, but I used just a piece of scrap red paper and cut a strip 1"x5 3/4" and ran across the middle. I then cut a brown piece that matched the browns on my pages 4 1/4x2 1/4 and a white piece that is 4x2. I glued the white piece on the brown and used this as my cover focal point. I used some old thickers I had in my stash to spell out Nana Cookbook, yes I forgot to put my ( 's) but I will add that in later. I also took some of my stickers and added them around, some bling, and the two charms on. 

I tied ribbon on the rings and it is finished for now. I will keep adding pages, and I will most likely seal this so I will not mess it up when I cook, since I get things everywhere when I am in the kitchen. lol. 

​I hope you have enjoyed this project. Let me know if you have and share it with us on our Facebook Group. We would love to see everyones take on the project. 

Please comment below if you have given this project a try. 

All products used are listed below the video in the description. 

If you would like to purchase one of the add ons please click HERE.






Products Used In this project: 

Mono Eraser

Scor tape
Art glitter glue 

Teflon Bone folder 




13 comments:

  1. Do you have template for the cut Christmas tree done in 2016

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea. You did a great job!
    ------------------------------------
    Vabilo za rojstni dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness to you buried inside his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, adore and guard you with all his heart...

    =====> 12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Response

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to work better than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

    Matter-of-fact, triggering this powerful impulse is so binding to getting the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will soon notice him open his heart and soul for you in a way he's never experienced before and he'll identify you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your helpful You Tube videos! I have learned a lot and you are so sweet and kind!

    For the give away, my you tube comments may say thonsonact@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 50k subscribers! I enjoy your videos and blog very much!
    I enjoy crafts of all kinds, especially papercraft and mixed media.
    I am up the road from you in Decatur, originally from Hartselle, and I feel like I know you. Blessings your way! Susan Mayes silvergirl.spm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this recipe flip and I use products you show....thank you for sharing and caring! Congratulations on you Youtube numbers! Way to GO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It says when you go to save the PDF file to print out as i will need them, that the file could not be saved because it has either been moved or Deleted 😪

    ReplyDelete
  8. #es70kgiveaway Does this fount for my 3rd entry? Lol. Cant find the correct post on here.

    ReplyDelete