Pages

Friday, January 26, 2018

Update On My Voice & New Products

Well it has been a long month, I have gone from the flu, to sinus infection now to bronchitis and laryngitis. I have "some" voice now but not a lot and I am trying to conserve as much as possible and not over do it.  Hopefully by Monday I will be back to somewhat "NORMAL" LOL. I have been working a few hours a day uploading the new products that are coming out of Creativation 2018, and there are some beautiful collections coming in. We are taking preorders on all new releases so make sure to get your preorder in if you want to get the product soon. I know these will sell out very fast.

If you want to preorder and not pay until the items arrive then just copy the names and numbers of the items you would like and email the list to me at ediwray@hotmail.com, we will put you in line.

Below are just a few photos of some of the beautiful collections. Just click on the link below the photo to go directly to the website to place your orders.

Tim Holtz New Oxide Inks
Spring Harvest

Imagine That 
G45 Little Women

Prima Lavendar 
KC Fairy Garden

Prima Cherry Blossom
Prima Love Story

Prima Amelia Rose
G45 Floral Shoppe


SS Bliss 
Add caption

Add caption

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment