Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Mini Thankfulness Page 3 Lots of Flips and pockets




Pocket #2 and inserts for our mini

Click here for the Cricut cut file: http://bit.ly/2yXYFBf 
     (NOTE: if you don't have cricut access then some of these may   not work for you. I do not charge for my files so if it ask you to pay
                   that is not me it is cricut.



The page is cut the same as the second page up to the flap, then we need to cut a belly band that is 2 ¾”x8”. I cut mine this wide to uses my border punch on each side if you don’t want to use the punch you can make it smaller. The mat for the belly band is 2”x7 ¼”

Top note is below as well as the tabs.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this album Edith. Thanks for sharing. MARY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edith... I want to make this. I can't find the magnets in your store. Can you point me in the right direction? Thank you my dear

    ReplyDelete