Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Faith Journal Questions?

Here is a shot of my first two pages of my Faith Journal up close. I love the shimmer the spray puts on the pages.

I have been asked to do these live with you, I don't have a camera that will do live YouTube but I may try to do a live Periscope if anyone wants it. Just let me know in the comments.

I have had a few questions from members asking what they need to use, scripture, poems, songs etc. I just say use what keeps you going from day to day, scripture, poems, songs, quotes, photos etc. These are the things that motivate me and keep me going from day to day, especially when I sometimes feel like just giving up. There is no right way or wrong way to do your journal, it is yours just do what will inspire you and make you happy.

I want to see photos when you get them done please post in the members room. This will help inspire each of us.

Thanks so much for watching, E





1 comment:

  1. Love the way they look...I am still working on my pages!

    ReplyDelete