Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

IT'S HERE!!

2016 is here! Can you believe it? 2015 went so very fast. Seems it was only yesterday that we were welcoming the new year (2015). 

I in no way accomplished everything I wanted to last year. I had lots of plans on my agenda but did not complete all of them. I think I am either getting slower or the years are getting shorter lol. Anyway I have my agenda planned out for this year and here's hoping I will get most of it accomplished. I plan on working very hard to do so. 

Here are just a few plans I have for 2016 and I want you to follow along with me on my journey to complete these. I think if I know you will be watching me it will make me work harder to stay on track. 

1.  I will be posting more interesting content to my blog and have a hidden giveaway in one blog post once a month. All the details on how to enter to win the giveaway will be posted tomorrow. 

2.  I will be posting more how to videos on my YouTube and more often. I want to try and post one video a day but it may be 5 videos a week. That seems more feasible. 

This is just the beginning of my plans for this year. I will share more in the coming weeks.  I hope you will join me on my journey to make 2016 more interesting and more productive. 

Blessings, E
Scrapbooking With ME

1 comment: