Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wednesday "Wind Up"!

Well Wednesday is the day we start winding up for the weekend. Half of our work week is over, for some of you that is, and we are looking ahead to the weekend, making plans. But we want to talk crafts here on this Wednesday "Wind Up". I want to share with you some things that "Wind Up"...

A few of my things that "Wind Up":

    1. If it is not purchased from the store by you, it will "wind up" in my hoard vault!
    2. If it is pretty paper it will "wind up" in my hoard vault!
    3. If it is flowers it will "wind up" in my hoard vault!
    4. If it is bling it will "wind up" in my hoard vault!
    5. If it is pretty lace it will "wind up" in my hoard vault!

If...If...If...I could go on and on with things that "wind up" but I want to hear what you have that "Winds Up" so leave your comments below and tell me!! I hope I am not the only one that has a "wind up vault"!







3 comments:

  1. 1. If it's blingy, it'll "wind up" in my stash.
    2. If it's Cindy's lace, it'll "wind up" in my lace boxes.
    3. If it's stencil, it'll "wind up" in my stenvironment book.
    4. If it colors, it'll "wind up" in my color drawer.
    5. If it's canvas, it'll "wind up" in my "this is perfect for mixed media!" shelf.
    6. If it embosses, it'll "wind up" in my embossing shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's shiny it will wind up on my craft table,if it's a craft tool it will wind up on my craft table,if it's Ranger it will wind up on my craft table,If it's a stencil it will wind up on my craft table...I've noticed I NEVER WIND UP WITH TO MUCH....HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete