Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wednesday "Rewinds" Lets rewind the clock!!

Okay so lets rewind the clock to...hummmm about 5 years ago. Tell me what you were doing then in the craft world. Were you doing basic scrapbooking, cardmaking, mixed media, painting, drawing, mini albums, etc. Let us know how your taste has changed and how you have evolved over the years.

Five years ago I was doing basic scrapbooking, nothing fancy, nothing out of the ordinary just basic stuff.  Knew nothing about mixed media lol, had no clue how to paint, and still don't, and I don't have the patience to make cards. So my world has evolved a lot over the years. Not saying it is better by any means just takes in more crafty "stuff". I am "jack of all trades and master of none", but I love to play with it all!! What about you?? Show us a photo! Yes get up go get that album or project down and show us a photo, it will take 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment