Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tuesday "Trials" or "Try-All"?

It is our Tuesday "Trials" or Try-All as it is know today. Today I would like you to tell me what all adhesives you have tried? If you are like me you have tried a little of everything to see what works best for you and your location. And yes it does matter what location you are in. Some adhesives dry better in one location than the other. And then some adhesives will not dry at all depending on your location and climate. I live in a hot humid climate so some adhesives do not work well for me, they stay tacky so I have to adjust. But I have tried them all, here is a little pile of ones that I use and love!!

Tell me yours.




11 comments:

  1. I use the same ones you use - plus Golden Gel Medium and my favorite dry adhesive for super strength is Ranger Red Line tape. And I use a hot glue sometimes - but not often - I find it doesn't hold up well on anything but paper and fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't be without my score-tape. Best adhesive I have found

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scor tape is my go to. Tack it over and over I use to make my own glue dots. 450 glue I love 2nd. I'm also not using hot glue much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scor tape is my go to. Tack it over and over I use to make my own glue dots. 450 glue I love 2nd. I'm also not using hot glue much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Collall for wet glue & love it!
    & scor tape for the dry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use Collall for wet glue & love it!
    & scor tape for the dry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use multi medium,it's the best here in Fl.,I also use a lot of atg scotch.All the others exception of score tape.remain tacky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use multi medium,it's the best here in Fl.,I also use a lot of atg scotch.All the others exception of score tape.remain tacky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used different ones, depending upon what I need it for. As far as tape adhesive, I love Scor-tape! And liquids, I love Glossy Accents and believe it or not, the Elmer's Glue-All. It really works better than I ever thought it would!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use the same ones you do...but my Go To's are Aleene's Quick Grab and of course....hehehe.. Scor-tape! I hardly ever use hot glue unless it is just to tack an item while the wet adhesive dries completely. But here in Alberta it is dry so hot glue tends to dry out quickly and fall apart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use all the same in the pic, plus matte medium. I love in Florida, so some things work better than others in the humidity.

    ReplyDelete