Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

Thank you all!!

I just wanted to jump on and say a very special thank you to everyone who said a prayer, sent a message, left a comment or just gave a thumbs up to our last YouTube video. 

I had promised to put up some home/office decor tutorial videos this week but my sweet granddaughter Presley had to have surgery. I didn't want to leave everyone hanging so I just posted a short video note on our YT channel. And from there we were flooded with comments and prayers from all over the world.  It was so wonderful and thoughtful.  


Presley's surgery went great and she is recovering very well. She still has some pain and discomfort but thank the Lord it is not worse. Mom and Dad had to go back to work so she stayed with me today at the shop and let me just say she is a little trouper. She is a tough little girl. 

I thank God for my grandchildren and their health. And I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank each one of you for your support and prayers. 

We will be back tomorrow with a wonderful project we prepaired today, and will hopefully back on track next week. 

Thanks again and God Bless
E

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear she is doing good. Children are so resilient. I will keep her and her family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete